Hello =)
Well, my faculty is not a faculty. It is just an "institute". So, the university doesn't give us a lot of money. And you can see that situation in a lot of things here. First of all, we need more tecnological objects. I mean, in our professions we need cameras and those kind of things. And here, in the ICEI, we have just two photo cameras. That's ridiculous.
We have a lot of computers. That's right. But most of them doesn't work properly. That's a big trouble because we need the computers to write our reportages, interviews and all these kind of things.
Another thing that I hate about the ICEI is that in the library we just have photocopies. We barely have books. And sometimes the photocopies don't have all the pages. There is when the trouble begins.
I also hate the cafeteria. The food is just disgusting. I have seen friends finding hairs in the food. That's why I never eat there. Never, never!!!
I think that some of these troubles would find a solution if we'd become a faculty. I really don't know what do we need to become faculty. But I think that we need it, because we need more money to buy cameras, computers and books.
In the other hand, I think that someone important has to say to the people of the cafeteria: "you improve your work or you leave!"... have you seen the juice that they make. Is horrible! I'm sure that it is made of garbage with sugar =)
These are just small recomendation... because I think that we need to improve in a lot of other things. The quality of our curriculum has to be better. We need to learn about some things that are not in our curriculum, like history, literature, arts =)
And that will raise the day that the directors understand that these we need these things. That's the way we'll become better professionals.

1 Comment

  1. Sofía On 5 de noviembre de 2009, 15:12

    I agree with you so much! If you visit my blog, you'll see that we have similar ideas and that we hate same things!

    Lov u! (despite you abandoned me in Pictionary!)

     

Publicar un comentario