The english course is finishing. I'd be a liar if I say that I'm not happy. Anyway, that doesn't mean that I had a bad time. In fact, I had a really good time! I enjoyed the pre-intermediate level and I'm still enjoying the intermediate level. I'm not quite sure if I learned a lot, but it doesn't matter, because I have my whole life for learning. I think that my biggest acomplishment is in other area: thanks to the english course, I met a lot of people and now I can say that they're my friends. They were my classmates through all the freshmen year but I never had the opportunity to talk a lot with them. Now I'm really happy that we met each other.

When the pre-intermediate level began, I was angry, because a lot of my classmates didn't know anything about english. So I though: I will have to wait until they learn how to express themselves in english. I though that it was a big mess... Anyway, I had to be patience because I had to pass the english course in order to get my academic degree in the fourth year of my career.

I have to say that the classes were pretty slow, but they were funny anyway. I had a really good time with my friends Camila and Alicia. We laughed a lot. Before the english course, I wasn't really close to them, but now I'm and that is, in part, thanks to the course. I also have to talk a little about our teacher, Miss Paula. I think that she's a great woman!

When the second term began, I didn't want to take the english classes. I was like: "maybe next year I will do it". That's the reason why I didn't went to the first class. Later, I though it better and we (me, Alicia & Cami) decided to take the course and finish it as soon as we could. Now I'm happy for my decision. In the intermediate level I have learned more than I did in the pre-intermediate and I have had such a great time! My classmates are the best! We just talk stupid things and we're happy. Now I'll talk a little about the teacher too, Chris. He's from the USA, so he really knows what he's talking about. I have learned a lot, thanks to him.

Well, I'm really happy of passing the course. I enjoyed it a lot! During the classes, I have had the opportunity of practicing my english and improving it aswell. Now I would love to practice it in the United States of America or in the United Kingdom. I hope I will do it soon. In the course, I also met some fantastic friends. I can say that the english classes helped me in the academic area and in the personal too. It couldn't have been better.

1 Comment

  1. Mauro Esteban On 28 de enero de 2010, 13:02

    youre so damn honest darling.
    That's why i luv you (L)

     

Publicar un comentario