Let me think... I love the four seasons. Each one has a particular thing that I like. But my favorite is the summer =)!
Now I have to talk about each one of them.
First, the winter. I think that it is pretty boring. I like the rain, but not all days. I get sick of it quickly. And I really hate to use a lot of clothes. I look like a bear with the jackets and the sweaters. Moreover, when it's cold in the morning, I wake up very angry, wanting my bed back.
Then you have the fall. It is beautiful. I like the yellow waves on the floor and the naked trees. But it is still cold. It rains and I wake up hating the entire world.
Now, the spring. I'm not a flower-lover, so I don't mind if the trees are full of flowers or not. The spring is funnier than the winter and the fall. Moreover, during the spring I live a lot of importants days, like my b-day and my bf's b-day. But, in the spring I have an alergic issue. The pollen affects me, so my eyes are always full of tears :'(
And then, the best part of the year! the summer. In the summer, you don't wear a lot of clothes. So, you feel fresh. And if it's too hot, you can eat an ice-cream or go to a swiming-pool. During the summer, I wake up feeling happy and full of energy.
I feel happy when the seasons change, because it means that the time is passing and that the university is going to end ahaahahaha. No, really, I don't mind. I mean, it doesn't matter if it's spring or fall. Life's always nice :D!
I have nice memories about my winter holidays. Especially, in my childhood, because I used to go to Parral (to my grandparents house) to spend those weeks. It was nice and tender, I ate a lot and I had a good time.
I also remember my birthdays in the spring. I have always loved my b-day. It is when you have the entire right to feel special.
And I have nice memories of the summer, too. I remember the vacations with my family in the beach or wherever =)
Well, that's it! Goodbye!

(2) Comments

  1. Nicolás Rojas Inostroza On 12 de noviembre de 2009, 15:07

    I`ll be the first.
    The vacations are the best!


    Greetings

     
    Sofía On 14 de noviembre de 2009, 19:08

    I love each season equally! they are so special, different...each one has their own atractives and bad things, that's the reason of why there are 4 different seasons.

    Kisses! :)

     

Publicar un comentario