I love my family. They're are great. I live with my mother, my father, my sister, one uncle and my beautiful cat. They always make me laugh. I love that in our relationship. We're kidding all the time. But we're serious too, when it is neccesary. It's true that sometimes we fight. But we talk and the problems are solved quickly.

And well, they have always supported me. In every one of my decisions. They're faboulous. I love them. That's everything I have to say.

I have lots of uncles, aunts and cousins. But I don't see them very often. Whatever, I really don't mind. I mean, they're nice but I get tired of them very quickly and my cousins are all little boys and girls. I think that the older is 10 years old. I don't have patience with little persons. And... uh! I love my grandparents. They're so sweet and nice!

And, for me, my boyfriend is part of my family too. I know that we'll possibly never have the chance to get married or something. But, it doesn't matter. I love him and I don't need a stupid piece of paper to prove that.

And well, my family has a protective rol for me. They're an emotional support and economical too.

Now I have to talk about my faboulous friends. And I think that I have to separate them in two groups: my school friends and my university friends.

My university friends are the best!! I love them. They make me happy, happy, happy! And I was needing it so bad because the last year sucked. A crazy girl was my friend. But it doesn't matter now because I don't want to talk about stupids things. I want to talk about my friends. They're Ali, Cami, Yoyi and Vale. And well, I think that this may be the opportunity to tell them that they're wonderful! And that I'm very thankful of what they have done to me. You have changed me, girls, and in a very good way. I'm really happy with who I am now. And that is, in part, thanks to you. I love you!! =)

My school friends are the best too. They're 5: Pato, Seba, Marco, José y Gian. They're all gays, obvious! ahahahahaha! That's great because we can talk about everything. The first one that become my friend is Pato. I know him since I was twelve. Oh my God, that's a lot of time. I love them too.

Now I have to talk about my BFF. She is obvious the gorgeous, Alicia! I love her! Speaking to her is like speaking with myself. I know her since last year. But we were not friends. We started our friendship this year. And now, among my friends, she's the one that most things know about me.

I don't know who has influenced me more. I think that thinking about that is silly. All the importants people that have passed through my life have helped to build who I'm right now.

Well, thanks to this task I've come to realise that I'm very very very happy with the persons that are with me. I think that I'm a lucky guy.

(0) Comments

Publicar un comentario