=)

14:04 0 comentarios

My discipline is always facing challenges. The journalists also have the obligation to communicate all these challenges to the rest of the world. That's part of our job.

Technology is a very important element of my profession. If we want to work we need computers, voice recorders and all these kind of things. That's a fact and no one can deny it. It seems that we're a dependents of technology. That may be true and we don't have to feel embarrased for that.
I think that the journalism is for the citizens. I mean, we have the obligation to make louder the people's voice. For example, in Chile a lot of old people don't know how to use the computers. We, as journalist, have to think in a way that the technological development is equal for everyone. That's a big issue.

Social matters. As I said before, I think that the journalism is for the citizen. Hearing what the people want to say is exactly what we have to do. Especially the people that no one else hears. We have to make all we can in order to build a better society.
Some people just don't know what is happening in their own country. They just ignore the big amount of poor citizen that Chile has and all the troubles that they have. They can't pay a proper education or health.
Anyway, if we want to help to the people, they have to trust us. They can't think that we're lazy and that our work is not difficult. I mean, ok, is not the most difficult work in the world, but we can help to change some things. =)

Education is the only way that a country can succeed. The people say that "the childs are the future of our country". That's so true! I think that the goverment has to give a proper education to everyone. But it don't has to be just focused in maths or biology. A good education is when you show the world to a boy or a girl. You teach them to respect.
I also think that the journalist is not teached properly in a lot of universities. That has to change, but I really don't know how. I think that in other universities, the teachers say: "ok, you write well. You can be a good journalist", but journalism isn't just about writing.

Anyway, I don't want to talk about the bad things of journalism ahahaha. Because right now I'm really loving my discipline and that's very rare ahahahaha
Bye!

(0) Comments

Publicar un comentario