Hi! Well, I really like a lot of tv series. But since a while, my favorite is Gossip Girl. The serie is about the life of some rich and young people that live in the Upper East Side, in New York. They're young, beautiful and well dressed. And that's not all. There's a "gossip girl" that has a blog where she writes all the gossip about them.

I know that it doesn't sound very deep. And well, it's not. But that's not the important part of a serie. It has to entertain you. And Gossip Girl certainly does it.

Some of the main characteres of the serie are Serena Van Der Woodsen, Blair Waldorf, Chuck Bass, Nate Archibald and Dan Humphrey. They're always fighting and having love issues. They make very smart and funny dialogues. I think the serie is very well written. That's one of the reasons why I love it.

My favorite character is Blair Waldorf, played by the fantastic Leighton Meester. She loves that things are how she want them to be. She doesn't accept other ways of doing things. Her word is law. But she's also sweet and weak, sometimes. She's always suffering because Chuck's love. And she always looks stunning. Just amazing, unbelievable

The sets are always beautiful. The houses are amazing. Every space is decored with a exquisite taste. They also make a strong use of music. The producers take very famous and modern songs and put them in the right place.
Well, now I'm going to show you my favorite scene of all time. It shows all that I have said: good-looking people, beautiful sets, smart dialogues and a fantastic use of music. Hope you enjoy it!


(3) Comments

  1. Nicolás Rojas Inostroza On 1 de octubre de 2009, 17:14

    Hi Ricardo

    I don`t know this serie.
    But it sounds interesting.

    Have a good week

    N

     
    NN On 1 de octubre de 2009, 21:20

    I think Chuck Bass is funny xDD ahahaha. I like his nose and his voice (:
    Blair !!!!! I love her
    I hate Serena's mother and Dan's dad aarggg

     
    Aliciooo On 1 de octubre de 2009, 21:27

    "is decored with a exquisite taste", it sounds so project runway xD
    I´ve watched Gossip Girl just a couple of times, and I think is really fun. But I prefer murderers, blood and strange people, as you know.

    Bye Nacho pistachio hehehe

     

Publicar un comentario