Hello! Today I'm going to talk about fashion. Do you know that the 90s are back? Nice, hum?
I lived all my childhood in the 90s. In those years, I wore all the clothes that my mother picked for me. And I really don't remember a lot about that. So, is very interesting for me that those tendencies are back. Now I will use 90s clothes.

The author of the article that I am reading, Emma Sibbles, mention a lot of 90s fashion examples. They're pretty funny and colourful. I love them!!!. Now I will talk about some of my favorites.

My favorite is neon. The clothes of neon colour are so powerful. I love them. I mean, you have to know how to combine them. If you make it wrong, it can be an absolute disaster. But if you do the right choose, you will look great. With this kind of clothes on, you will probably be the center of atention. It will be a little awkward, I know! But, whatever! People always says you're weird when you're creative and unique =). According to the article, the designer Marc Jacobs works a lot with these colors.

I love sportswear too. They're so confortable. But once again, you have to know how to wear it. But, anyway, I know that with the right jeans and a sport jacket anyone can look stunning.

And the last one and my favorite: bum bags! They're so nice, small, confortable and useful! You can put there anything you need. And you can wear it on your hips, in your arms or just in your hands. It's just a thing of imagination!
Well, you know now. The 90s are back! And they're rocking hard!
xoxo
Article:

(0) Comments

Publicar un comentario