The music is always with me. It doesn't matter if I am happy or sad, relaxed or stressed. There's always a song for listening. So, music helps me. It connects me with my emotions. Music is also for having a good time. When I go to the disco (I have not done it for sooo long) and I hear some of my favorites songs, I just want to dance.

So, music means a lot to me. I mean, I don't know how to play guitar or any other musical instrument, but listening a nice song always makes me happy.

I like a lot of singers and bands. Some of them are: Bjork, Little Boots, La Roux, Mika, Shakira, Goldfrapp, Lady Gaga, Madonna, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Nicole and a lot of other wonderful singers. But my favorite, with no doubts, is Kylie Minogue!

Oh my god, she's so beautiful! and her music is amazing. Kylie always can cheer me up. Her music is a mix of pop with electronic that I love! I really think that she's a complete artist. The artwork of their cds is amazing: beautiful photos with shinning colors... just amazing!

And she's a really nice person. She's always sweet with her fans and she has a smile on her face all the time. If I were straight, I would marry her! ahahahahaa, just kidding!

Her shows are unbelievable. She has a really beautiful voice and she uses a lot of tecnological instrument for making the best shows of the pop industry. Last year, I had the opportunity to see her in concert. It was one of the best days of my life. The concert started at 9 pm and I waited outside the venue since 8 am. That means thirteen hours waiting for her. But it worths the effort, because I was in the first row. I saw her face, all her factions. She gave us a magnific show. And she tried to talk in spanish ahahaha! it was really funny and sweet. All the pictures that you see here are from that day, they were taken by me. :)

Oh, I am madly in love with that woman =) And I love it!
Here's a little video of the concert here in Chile, shooted by me.


(2) Comments

  1. Sofía On 22 de octubre de 2009, 15:51

    I agree whith you, nacho! Music defines us, it can make you happy or sad, cheer you up when you're depressed!
    I must confess I don't really know Kylie Minogue's music...so I don't no whether I like her or not.

    Hugs!

     
    Kari On 26 de octubre de 2009, 8:49

    Kylie is a goddes!
    I like her music, and I wanted to go to her concert... but I didn't have money :(

    Oh! the pictures of her concerts are awesome! congratulations, are really gooooood :B

     

Publicar un comentario