This is really an easy choice. I could not live without my photo camera. I absolutly love it! It is always in my bag, because you never know when you will have the oportunity of capture a beautiful colour in the sky or a tender smile in somebody's face.

The camera that I have by now is the Panasonic DMC-FZ18. I got it since last year. My parents gave it to me in my nineteenth birthday.

I use it almost every day. I take pictures of my friends, my family, the animals, the sky... pictures of everything! I use it in order to expulse the stress of every day. That's a very good therapy.
I love my camera because it has all the things that I need in a camera: a good zoom, a very nice focus and all kind of mechanisms to make the pictures look prettier.

If I would not have it my life would be really different. I would need another kind of therapy, another way of express my feelings. I can express what I feel by writing, but usually I rather do it trough a photo.

(5) Comments

  1. Sofía On 24 de abril de 2009, 11:57

    I love camaras too!!!! Taking pictures is like an adiction...it means to try to freeze a moment in your life, but I have learnt that is impossible to reach that goal. You just have to enjoy the moment.

    But that doens't mena that I don't take pictures anymore! I can't wait to have photography next semester....

    kisses!

     
    Ryuneuv On 25 de abril de 2009, 15:14

    Impressive, I am glad your camera is not just a shallow device that records images , but a way to reveal your private realm. Commendable!

    Have a nice weekend too Nacho, and good luck studying.

     
    Aliciooo On 25 de abril de 2009, 21:20

    did you use that camera on maroon 5`s concert?
    it`s amazing!!

    btw, you flickr is so cool

     
    NN On 27 de abril de 2009, 21:19

    OMG! I hate you!! wuahaha NO, I don't.
    I'm jealous xD... I love cameras too, but mine is just a regular Samsung of 8.1 mega pixels, so it's not so important like yours xD aaaahhh and I have other two analogous cameras. (:

    Kiss !
    Bye .

     
    Paula On 30 de abril de 2009, 10:02

    Good job, Ricardo. Nice thoughts.

    You get 2 points.

    See you,

    Paula

     

Publicar un comentario