As this is almost my last entry in this blog, I will write it in a different form. The task is to talk about my ideal job. So, this is moment for dreaming.
So, Nacho, what do you need?
1. I would love to work in a magazine. If it's MY magazine, better. It may be launched once a month. So, me and my co-workers don't have to work quickly writing stupid things. In my magazine we have to write about serious, smart and funny topics.
2. I want to write about arts in general (music, teather, movies, photography, design, plastic arts, etc). I also want to write about "tendencies": psychological studies that help us to understand ourselves; new things that are being done in the cities, restaurants, trips, events in other countries. I think that we need to know other cultures. We need to increase our cultural life.
3. I would like to work with nice people that doesn't like the conflicts but they have to be ready to receive critics and suggestions. And they have to love what they do. That's the only way to do good things.
4. I would like to have a good salary, too. Not a tremendous salary, but I want enough money to have a confortable life.
5. For this job I have to be creative and well informed about all the new tendencies. I have to be a good writer and have sense of esthetics. These are things that I think that I already have. But I have to improve them.
6. I would be good at this job because that is what I love! And loving what you do is the only way of do a good work.
7. And now is time to face the truth... It's going to be very difficult to find a job like this. But, anyway. I'm going to try until I find it.

(6) Comments

  1. Mauro Esteban On 4 de julio de 2009, 11:07

    My perfect english boy !
    You made me dream about your ideal job too. I'm sure this magazine will be the best one <3, because it will be written by the best writer in the whole world.
    Hey, I wonder if you would consider me as you psichologist writer, so we could make a fantabulous job together ? I think it would be great :D

     
    Sofía On 4 de julio de 2009, 22:00

    I want to work in your magazineee!!!! The problem is that your magazine doesn't seem to have space for a free lance traveling jornalist =P
    I think I could be a good addition for your magazine =D If there's any space, tell me!

    You know you are the best! It was wonderful beeing your parter in the oral exam!

     
    CelebraBizarra On 5 de julio de 2009, 11:08

    Hi!
    I think that your dream`s job is so good. I hope that you can make it true!

    Good luck!

     
    Aliciooo On 5 de julio de 2009, 21:11

    I would like to see you working with pictures. Your photos are sooo preety!
    You can call me if you need people for your magazine xD

    Bye :D:D:D:D:D:D

     
    Kari On 5 de julio de 2009, 23:29

    I want to work in your magazine too :D!

    Call me... I'm a nice girl and I'm ready to recieve critics and suggestions Ü... and I'm crative!! hahahaha

    Muacks!

     
    Paula On 8 de julio de 2009, 15:51

    You sure will find the job that you dream of, Ricardo. You have what it takes.

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

     

Publicar un comentario