I'm 19 years old. I'm in the second year of my career. So, in 5 years I'm going to be 24 years old and hopefuly, I'm going to be working. The question is... ¿in what? and the answer is: I really don't know.

There are so many possibilities. I'd like to be working in a magazine, writing about the things that I care of (there is no need to tell you wich those things are, because I've written about that some entries ago). Anyway, I'd really love to work in a magazine. I wouldn't like to work in a newspaper. The tv is a good option too. But if I work in the tv, it has to be in a good show. No in those stupid shows that are aired by now in the chilean tv.

You may be thinking: "you're going to say no to all the works". And well, I don't know. But I really wouldn't like to work in a place where I'm not confortable. Working in a thing that I think is useful is pretty important to me.

In the personal area, the things are more clear to me. I think that I'm going to love the same person that I love now. I'm going to be living with him in a nice departament. Here in Santiago, I think. But I can't stop dreaming of living in Spain or England. Anyway, we're going to have some beautiful pets. We love animals!

I hope (and think) that I'm going to have the same fantastic relationship that I have by now with my family. They're magnificents and I'll never be away of them. I mean, if I live in other country, they have to go to see me!
In my ideal future, I will be traveling, knowing a lot of new things and being absolutly happy.

1 Comment

  1. Paula On 18 de junio de 2009, 11:49

    Very nice, Ricardo.

    Only some comments:

    You say "I care FOR" and "there is no need to tell you WHICH THINGS THEY ARE"

    - You say, "by now" or NOWADAYS/ AT PRESENT??

    "You are going to say no to ALL THE WORKS? or YOU ARE GOING TO TURN DOWN EVERY JOB OFFER?

    Sorry, did you say you were going to be living with HIM??? (Well I´m just asking, no problem about that)

    And last, do adjs take "s" in English?

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

     

Publicar un comentario